Inheriting Property in Israel Made Easy

I was quite bewildered when I came into some Israeli real estate through a distant relative. I was heir to some prime property in Israel and I just didn’t know what to do about it. The uncle’s lawyer had no clue about the inheritance laws in far-flung Israel either.

I tried contacting some law firms in Israel, but the long-distance calls left me befuddled about how to manage the inheritance. It was after much ado that I came across Aharoni Law Offices in the classifieds. Apparently, this attorney helps solve legal matters in Israel even while operating from the USA itself.

When I contacted the law firm, the lawyer assured me that they can handle all aspects of Israeli inheritance, succession, estate and probate as required. I quickly arranged a consultation to gain further insight into may case.

During the consultation I was quite taken aback to know that there is no estate tax or other levy on inheritance in Israel. Mr. Aharoni informed me that while the American tax rules would still be applicable, Israel will not even tax me for selling the inherited property.

Impressed with the information, I engaged the Israeli law firm to handle the succession order for the inherited property and get a valuation as well. And I must say, the procedure went very smoothly. Even when I decided to sell off the property later, the attorney deftly dealt with the legalities and also suggested effective strategies to tackle the peculiar matters that cropped up in my case.

If you too need any kind of assistance with Israel inheritance law, do not hesitate to contact Mr. Aharoni at www.aharonilaw.com.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »